As you have already guessed, the activities of our team are closely related to headstone photos production. However, Memorial Pic does not produce final products, beautiful memorials made by our respectful clients, we are just a link in the process of memorial pictures production.
WHO WE ARE
We are a couple from Southeastern Europe that started a small family business of preparing pictures for monument industry all around the world. As former hand etchers and Photoshop lovers, we have a clear idea about the quality of memorial pictures that monument companies need in order to obtain the best possible photo for a headstone.
Over time we have specialized in portrait editing where we achieve the highest results. Portraits that we prepare for laser etching and impact etching are, without false modesty, among those of the highest quality on the market. Our work is also highly affirmed when it comes to preparing portraits for ceramic pictures for headstones.
Our clients are monument companies all over the world, mostly from US, Canada and UK.
WHAT YOU GET
Basically, we will apply a variety of photo editing techniques and a huge experience for every single image you send us to make it as beautiful as possible for a memorial photo. Of course, if you send us the instructions, we’ll comply with them, but even without clear instructions we process each photo very responsibly, investing effort and time to get the most satisfying result.
Our services include:
- Adjusting the brightness of the picture
- Noise reduction in the image.
- Color corrections – improving faded colors and color balance
- Retouching – removing blemish, acne raised edges, scratches
- Restoration – fixing damaged parts of photos
- Minor corrections – correcting shoulders, collar, hair etc.
- Basic photomontage – combining multiple people into a single image, removing background, changing clothes…
- Proper converting to B&W pictures
For any additional information please contact us. We will respond as soon as possible.